Will I ever be able to have a family?

Home Forums Pink Tent Support Forum Will I ever be able to have a family?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    jessica
    Participant

Hi Dr. Kelly!I’m so inspired by your story, and I commend you on your bravery and kindness to allow people to be apart of a website to help others.I just recently found out that I have herpes (not sure which type). I feel so hurt, scared and I just don’t know how I am going to be able to find someone who can be with me with this. I feel like no one deserves to live with this type of guilt or shame because of someone’s irresponsibility in checking themselves (in my case). I got back with an ex boyfriend in which I was separated from for 8 months and I trusted him in being the one to have sex with after 3 years of not being sexually involved with anyone. I started getting sick and weird things happened to me 2 days after. I went to the doctor and found out I contracted gonorrhea. Once I found out I had gonorrhea, I notified my doctor that I started to get bumps over the weekend. She tested me for herpes with a swab and since then he disappeared and then came back saying his results were “inconclusive,” which means he never went to the doctor because you either have it or you don’t, in my opinion. Then he tried to put the blame on me, then just completely treated me like dirt and I found out the day before that I had herpes, he was going to pursue someone else. I wrote him a letter telling him how I felt and if it would have been another person they would have put him in jail…I know in my heart I got it from him because before we broke up months ago we were together in an intimate way and I didn’t have anything go wrong with me. I know my body well and my immune system sucks, so I had a gut feeling it was an std. I feel so sad, I feel like I’m not going to have what I have always wanted; a family and a husband… How can I be involved with someone sexually and be terrified in getting them sick the whole time?… I wouldn’t be able to live with myself and that’s if they don’t run for the hills once they learn I have herpes…I’m just so confused, hurt and on top of that I’m trying to be as strong as possible, but I’m terrified!

Anonymous

I saw your post on in a herpes support group and I want to reachout and extend a helping hand. This place called the underground cure helped my friend totally eradicate HSV from his body completely…no lie…I witnessed this with my own eyes. If you wan to check them out here’s there site: http://www.theundergroundcure.com

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.