Why am I still so sad?

Home Forums Pink Tent Herpes Support Forum Why am I still so sad?

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  La’bel 1 day, 1 hour ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Dragonfly
    Participant

Hello, I was recently diagnosed, 2 months ago, and even though in my life right now I have someone who loves me, my children and I are all happy and healthy, I’m blessed to have a job… I’m thankful for so many things but I’m still so sad I have genital herpes… I have a story but it’s to long to type out, in the end, which is the point I’m at now all I want is someone to talk to face to face with that also has it but in order to do that I have to tell people and even at that the conversation is over text, or email or some kind of social media… doctors are not well informed about it and they don’t have proper resources so it feels like a constant search I’m doing alone just to talk to someone! I hate the stigma, lack of support, lack of education…. if so many people have it where are they at? I don’t even know if anyone will see this, I’ve never been on a forum before… thanks for listening

Rosina
    Participant

I was diagnosed and dumped on Christmas Eve and even though I am in counseling it’s super hard. I get it. Go to your local meetup. Each state has one. I did that. Real in person and it has helped. Anyone can have this. It was great meeting men and women from different back grounds. Not sure what state your from. However, we we are a village so I’m here if you need anything.

La’bel
    Participant

I’m now trying to figure out how to disclose to a new partner and it’s so frustrating smh I’m very sad about my situation as well

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.