What did you change to help reduce outbreaks

Home Forums Pink Tent Support Forum What did you change to help reduce outbreaks

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Macy
    Participant

So I’m trying to cut certain things out of my life in an effort to reduce or eliminate outbreaks. What did you find that was helpful helpful? I was taking Ritalin for ms fatigue and I’m really sad to stop but I read that stimulant can hurt you immune system. I also quit smoking cigarettes. My sex life is suffering because I’ve had 3 outbreaks back to back and I just want a normal life. Any additional ideas would be helpful if you think it helped you please share.

Also does anyone get a yeast infection evertime they have an outbreak? I keep having a discharge that I assume is a yeast infection, but haven’t gone to the doctors to test to discharge.

Cherry
    Participant

I am also trying to figure out how to reduce outbreaks. I have had it since 2019 and have outbreaks atleast twice a year. I feel like sex triggers it for me and I also get a white discharge that comes back as BV. I’m also curious if this happens to anyone else?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.