Wanting friends with HSV

Home Forums Pink Tent Support Forum Wanting friends with HSV

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Bamboo2
    Participant

I got diagnosed about 2 years ago but still struggle with it and would love to meet up with or just talk to someone who actually understands what I’m going through. Would love to chat with any of you who feel the same.

Kali
    Participant

Hi! I was diagnosed with HSV2 in November. I would love to talk

kamifran
    Participant

Same!!

Bamboo2
    Participant

So great to hear that!! Feel free to email me or if you’d like I can email you!

angel
    Participant

I’m always here if you need me

hiddenunicorn
    Participant

I was diagnosed recently and have never spoke to anyone else about it. I have phoned a helpline a couple of times. Too scared to talk to people I know about it

jat5351
    Participant

Would love to chat as well. Just diagnosed (because a global pandemic isn’t stressful enough) and definitely struggling.

cbolick
    Participant

Me too! I have only told one friend and she doesn’t have it so there is no one that can relate to the experience.

Marie
    Participant

I am here for you. I was diagnosed recently, about a month and a half ago and the only person who knows is my mother. I’m too afraid to tell my friends. I don’t want anyone to feel alone.

Gi
    Participant

Hi! I was diagnosed about 2 years ago and have been feeling particularly down lately as well, I would love to talk!

Scarlet
    Participant

I would love to chat and make friends! My email is benoit_scarlet@yahoo.com if you want to reach out!

langs4509
    Participant

I was recently diagnosed and having a really hard time with it. Would love to talk to people who can relate.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.