using topical creams experiences ?

Home Forums Pink Tent Support Forum using topical creams experiences ?

Tagged: ,

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    mynotices.susan
    Participant

Hello,
    I am a long time “sufferer” with herpes. from sexual contact in the 70’s. Ugh
    I was misdiagnosed for years, then diagnosed properly.
    I have had a specific test and yes it is genital herpes.
    I take Acyclovir daily, but have trouble with outbreaks as Acyclovir does not totally stop the outbreaks.
    I use an anti viral cream during outbreaks.
    My question is
    Does any one use an anti viral cream
    and which one ?
    is it working ?

I have more questions but thought I would start here.
    Thank you
    susan

Roro
    Participant

Hi I’m currently using fucidin but as this is my first outbreak I can’t really say whether itโ€™s working or not. I’ve been on 3 different medications and using the cream for almost a month but my sores still have not completely healed. I’ve been reading up on lysine and will be getting that next as many people seem to have success with it. Sorry I couldn’t be more help.

madelinemay25
    Participant

For me, I make a batch of the cream most times only once a week to fill orders, I have only been making it for the last 4 months, a few people tried it and then I started having others ask me for it. Be clear NOTHING can get rid of our diagnosis, My cream only help the whole outbreak symptoms. I am someone who went from periodic outbreaks (every two to three months) to every time I got my menstrual cycle, then to three weeks out of the month having different outbreaks. Then one day I looked up and my typical blisters that I would always get in the same spot on my vaginal area or on my behind started to be this crazy itching issue. I was going crazy until I realized it was an outbreak as well. I suffered for a long time trying every darn thing! I am really all about natural products (even more now ๐Ÿ™‚ so I kept using all kinds of things to stop the itching and then I realized my mixture was working and it calmed the itching and healed up the chaffing I was having and when I even feel a tingle I APPLY and nothing happens. You can email me at madelinemay25@yahoo if you want to try it for your symptoms.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.