The Right Place for Herpes Zoster?

Home Forums Pink Tent Support Forum The Right Place for Herpes Zoster?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Lisa
    Participant

Dear Dr. Kelly,

In my attempts to better understand and aide in healing my recent (and first ever) outbreak of shingles, I came across your book and website. I fully respect the Pink Tent and want to make sure that I may participate here even though I do not currently show signs of HSV.

I’d also like to know if your book would be beneficial to me – I’m hoping to radically adjust my over-stressed lifestyle and diet to avoid this painful and debilitating viral outbreak, and I’ve learned that the HSV and HZV are related. I’d also like to treat myself naturally rather than face taking the anti-viral medication I just took at a future outbreak – there has to be a better way; would your book help with that?

In any case, I love the beauty of this discussion forum and the wonderful work you’ve done. Just reviewing your videos, I can see that this virus is seriously misunderstood. Thank you for doing this wonderful work, and for addressing my questions.

Lisa

Dr. Kelly
    Keymaster

Lisa,
    Thank you so much for sharing and please consider Pink Tent your home away from home. A place to ask questions and get support. While most of the women here have HSV, this is a safe place for anyone with a herpes virus.

I do think that my book would be beneficial to you as the number one defense against any virus is to strengthen the immune system. There are several recommendations throughout the book that addresses how to do this naturally and how to decrease the stress in your life. In addition, many of the antiviral treatments specific for herpes simplex also works for herpes zoster.

If you would like to purchase the book, you can do so at http://www.livelovethrive.pinktent.com

Welcome to our community!

Live. Love. Thrive.
    Dr. Kelly

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.