The pain is excruciating!!!!!!!

Home Forums Pink Tent Support Forum The pain is excruciating!!!!!!!

Tagged: 

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    angel
    Participant

I was diagnosed in 2009. Never had symptoms, found out when my doctor ordered random bloodwork. For years, I thought the test lied because I never had a itch, tingle or sore. Then on June 20, 2020, I had the WORST OUTBREAK, so bad I couldn’t go to sleep or work. The thing that puzzles me is that the outbreak is around my anus and I have never had anal sex… no pain in or around my vagina. I thought I was gonna die, the pain was so bad it brought me to tears, lips quivering and all. Today is June 27th and I’m still in a lot of pain. Any suggestions on how to ease the pain?

sassafrass1098
    Participant

I was just diagnosed today and my doctor told me to take a Sitz bath. It’s where you take a warm not hot bath just enough to cover the affected area and it soothes the pain. Don’t add any soaps or salts. I usually sit for about 15 – 20 minutes. Other than that I haven’t tried much else.

angel
    Participant

Thanks, I will try that. On my way to Walmart to get one now… Thank you Sassafrass1098

tracygreen
    Participant

Hello hun, why not use a better treatment. I was diagnosed 2017 and had the worst outbreaks anyone can think of. I even at a time was having suicidal thoughts. I just couldn’t bear it not even minding my family until later when a friend noticed how depressed and withdrawn I was and I had to confide in her. Am so glad I did cos she actually told me about a herbal Dr and said I should give him a trial. I actually did that and that was one of the best decisions I have made in this life cos for over two years now, I haven’t experienced any outbreaks, sores or pains. I am actually glad I found this forum some months back and I believe we should be able to help each others the best way we can. I really don’t talk about the Dr but realised its not a nice thing to keep mute, so I have mentioned him on some occasions here before. Here is a link to reach him should anyone wants to do that. https://eldersegunjohn.wixsite.com/dreldersegunherbalho

theresa
    Participant

Hi Tracy, nice seeing your comment here again. I really thank God for making me come across this forum and I am glad I saw your comment when I joined some months ago. Am living my normal life again without any outbreaks, pains or sores over two months after contacting the Dr. Thank you so very much and please keep up the good work. May God continue to bless you.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.