Taking my time? When to date again?

Home Forums Pink Tent Support Forum Taking my time? When to date again?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Dr. Kelly
    Keymaster

I was diagnosed last summer and ultimately decided I would never date again. Well, I met someone and now I have to decide if I want to date again….I feel I need to really know myself before dating again but in some ways I am ready. I continue to write in my journal daily and ask for support spiritually. Anyone have a story to share about their first step back in dating?

Dr. Kelly
    Keymaster

I found out in August and met a guy in September that I started seeing. I was terrified at first! I waited about a month before I told him, and when I did he said that he had so much respect for me and he found me more attractive for being so honest with him. We never ended up being involved in that way, but he did not look at me in a negative way. I also told a good guy (who has a crush on me) friend about this disease and he totally accepted it. So far, I have had positive reactions I just have a hard time accepting myself.
    Hope this helps!

Anonymous

I saw your post on in a herpes support group and I want to reachout and extend a helping hand. This place called the underground cure helped my friend totally eradicate HSV from his body completely…no lie…I witnessed this with my own eyes. If you wan to check them out here’s there site: http://www.theundergroundcure.com

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.