surprise!

Home Forums Pink Tent Support Forum surprise!

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    natnat
    Participant

Hi.i was diagnosed last year. My husband has oral herpes so he passed it to me during oral sex. Im in my firts outbreak since i get infected and im so sad. Im having a three month outbreak and i dont know what to do. Is this normal? What can i do?

Dr. Kelly
    Keymaster

Thank you for sharing. I know how upsetting an outbreak can be and three months is a long time to be suffering from an outbreak. I would focus on decreasing your stress levels and improving your immune system. Have you tried any supplements or remedies? If so, what have you tried? I would definitely include at least one antiviral remedy that is specific to herpes in addition to making sure you have a well balanced diet.

Live. Love. Thrive.
    Dr. Kelly

natnat
    Participant

Hi Dr. Kelly! Thanks for the answer. Im taking aciclovir but im getting better since i started to read your book. For the first time in this three months im feeling in control. Im in a forgiving process. My first outbreak was so “easy” that i never take herpes seriously. Now im so upset, but im working on it. Do you recommend to leave the aciclovir and start a natural remedy? What remedy do you recommend first?

natnat
    Participant

Btw im sorry about my english. Im from puerto rico and im not full bilingual. Sorry again

Dr. Kelly
    Keymaster

I am so glad to hear that the book is helping you to feel more empowered. One of my first go to supplements specific to herpes is using either an immune builder made of mushrooms or to use the product Hygeia. Topically, I like to use colloidal silver or coconut oil infused with Melissa oil or lavender.

I would talk to your doctor in terms of the use of acyclovir. If you have had an outbreak for 3 months, then my guess is that it is not working. There are other prescriptions out on the market that you might respond better to or you could go all natural. It’s really up to you.

natnat
    Participant

Thank you. I want to work with that naturally. I will check the immune builder you suggest.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.