Still trying to learn how to live with it.

Home Forums Pink Tent Support Forum Still trying to learn how to live with it.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Perfectly Imperfect
    Participant

I was in a dark place in my life last year. I was going through a nasty divorced and decided to do something so stupid. I had a one night stand with someone that passed HSV 2 to me. The next day I realized something wasn’t right with my body. I was burning when I urinated and more. I finally got into the doctor office that next week and just by looking he told me it as the virus. I was just in total shock. I was with my husband for 11 years and then I have a one night stand with someone and contract it. I’m still so upset with myself. I feel unwanted and more. I’ve had to tell it to one person and it was a huge turn off. Now I just feel like I’ll be celibate for the rest of my life and I live in fear of passing it to my kids. Which is probably not something I should fear. Through daily life activities. I’m so afraid. I feel nasty and so much more. It’s so unfair that you could be the most loyal person and have 1 slip up and become infected with a life long STD. I know one day I’m sure I’ll find someone that’s willing to accept me for who I am and what I have but I don’t see it happening anytime soon. I got it last year in 2018 and I haven’t really had sex since. I just don’t want to be the one to infect anyone else.

BeLove
    Participant

Oh, sweetie, I am so sorry! Just know you are not alone in this and many people have it without knowing or having a flare up. Someone will come along that cares for you and it won’t matter. Just make sure with an outbreak that you wash hands thoroughly and I am sure you won’t pass it to you children. All the best to you!

Perfectly Imperfect
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Perfectly Imperfect
    Participant

When itching without visible sores can you also be having an outbreak? It’s just constant itching but no sores. Also do you all use condoms with your sex partner to prevent them from getting it when you do have sex?

Pana1
    Participant

I can relate. Divorced after 15 years, celibate for 20 months, then 1st guy I dated for 2 1/2 months (used condoms except 1 time 9-1-19) then new guy tested positive for herpes when I pushed him to get an std check because something didn’t feel right with me. He tested positive for HSV 1&2. I tested negative for ALL Std on 7-18-19 and 10-10-19. Negative bloodwork IGG & IGM. No sorea, doesn’t burn when I pee, but I constantly feel this irritation, swollen, itchy, red some days pink color others, and this is happening on and off. Does this sound like herpes? I have an autoimmune disease, ulcerative colitis, so I figured I don’t have a strong immune system.

BeLove
    Participant

Good morning. Pana1, it does sound like it could be. You must be careful to not scratch or rub the areas because the tissues will break down and then it will be incredibly painful. I was doing pretty well but last night was awful and now have to start the healing process all over again 🙁

Bianca
    Participant

I know exactly what you mean. I am married and someone who I thought who was a friend kissed me. And he exposed me to the virus. I feel like a worst wife, mother, and human on earth. I keep blaming myself for letting this happen.
    But I also know we are victim as well. And we are the same person as before. I was also afraid of spreading to my child but the doctor said not to worry about that too much. Kids gets germs from sharing drinks and being kissed by people.
    I hope you are feeling better.

madelinemay25
    Participant

Any time our minds start to drift off about a new relationship or someone that we might be interested in..something reminds us of limitations and our situation. I however decided that I will not stay in a relationship that is not healthy with an individual just because we may both have it or because they are accepting. Sex is wonderful when love is reciprocated. I hope you find peace in your situation and find strength to know that this will not always be your situation.

Lisa
    Participant

Pana1, sounds like you may have a yeast infection rather than herpes, since you tested negative for both herpes viruses. I’d go asap to your gynecologist. She or he can do a test in the office, a swab, that will tell if it’s a yeast infection.

madelinemay25
    Participant

Belove I make a batch of the cream most times only once a week to fill orders, I have only been making it for the last 4 months, a few people tried it and then I started having others ask me for it. Be clear NOTHING can get rid of our diagnosis, My cream only help the whole outbreak symptoms. I am someone who went from periodic outbreaks (every two to three months) to every time I got my menstrual cycle, then to three weeks out of the month having different outbreaks. Then one day I looked up and my typical blisters that I would always get in the same spot on my vaginal area or on my behind started to be this crazy itching issue. I was going crazy until I realized it was an outbreak as well. I suffered for a long time trying every darn thing! I am really all about natural products (even more now 🙂 so I kept using all kinds of things to stop the itching and then I realized my mixture was working and it calmed the itching and healed up the chaffing I was having and when I even feel a tingle I APPLY and nothing happens. You can email me at madelinemay25@yahoo if you want to try it for your symptoms.

BeLove
    Participant

Wow, thank you, Madeline, I am glad you have found the recipe. I will think about it!

Perfectly Imperfect
    Participant

Why want it let me create a post about Dr Sebi?

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.