Sore on anus. Trouble pooping

Home Forums Pink Tent Support Forum Sore on anus. Trouble pooping

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Rae
    Participant

My first outbreak. Found out last sat. Been in meds and gels and creams to help however I have them allover and inside my bag. The worst one to bare with are the ones on my anus. I had not pooped in days and i read that happens however I just went and i thunk I nearly passed out from th pain
    My body was shaking in pain. I plan on getting stool softners after this but my question is how the he k is this gonna heal and scab over if every time i poop it rips open and im bleeding. My butt feels lile it’s on fire, the tingle now in hyper drive. My heart has not slowed down yet. Is there anything like a steroid or something i should be requesting to help speed the healing. I do not need these infected from poop either so my stress level is so high.

BeLove
    Participant

Oh gosh I am so sorry, how awful! Please do get stool softeners. I didn’t have this issue but I have heard others here who have anal sores. I never got it on my legs either like some. Please, talk to your doctor, too, to see if they have suggestions. Try to take warm epsom salt baths as well.

Rae
    Participant

Yes the warm baths help a lot. The only gel I was using was Burn gel. Mainly aloe with 0.5 lidocaine its been great then i went to the hospital and got told what I had and she gave me 2 large things with lidocaine that was 2.0 strength and its helped a lot. The one(s) on my anus opening were so inflamed i couldn’t sit down. The pain feels lile it shoots into my tail bone so much so I felt like it was as if i had a real tail and was trying to sit flat on it. The major swelling went down every where but man my ass is my biggest struggle. I can’t sit and i can’t get up or shift position with out major pain. Keeping it clean has been my main priority. Thank God my son is woth his father today. Idk if im just so drained or if its the meds but i slept a good 17 hours out of the past 24. I get up to take meds and clean down there snack a little and go back to bed.

Also while a lot of swelling went down that white discharge had increased and passed. Like why the increase as the swelling went down.

BeLove
    Participant

Lidocaine does help! I get Aspercreme with lidocaine 4% at the drug stores.
    I hope you find relief soon!

Rae
    Participant

Sooooo update i hope it helps others.

I have found adding BURN GEL when i feel pressure. This way it has time to numb up. Then i add diaper rash cream high in zinc all over. Then try my hardest to bear what pain i do feel. The diaper rash cream creates a barrier from bacteria i hope. That’s half my battle right. Then wash up with soapy warm water. Uggggg im hating this so much.

BeLove
    Participant

I use diaper rash cream too when it is open and painful, especially urinating. Until it gets a bit better then I can do without the cream. I have not thought of the BURN GEL, hmmm.

Rae
    Participant

It’s mainly aloe so it soothes it so well. Then it has the numbing in it as well so numbs and soothes. I have dug deep in my med cabinet and using what i have. I also rotate rash creams calamine lotion to help dry out. Im on day 7 of the start of this but day 4 of meds and sources of treatments. 4 days that’s it. It feels like a life time all ready. It’s a lot of work and I’m so wiped out all ready. But im doing much mich better and didn’t need the burn gel today. Thank god! That was rough. I feel like the worst has passed for the majority of my outbreak but my anus is still active as it split open a few days ago. But im hoping my new routine serves me well.

Diaper rash cream
    burn gel
    calamine lotion
    Warm soapy water
    Hydrogen peroxide
    That’s all i have that i googled that have been approved to be used.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.