Sex during outbreak

Home Forums Pink Tent Support Forum Sex during outbreak

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    June
    Participant

Hi, I’m just curious…I had sex with my boyfriend not knowing I had HSV2 over two months ago. I did have an active sore during sex. I believed the sore was just a pimple, but got tested later that week when it didn’t go away. He hasn’t had an outbreak, what are the chances he will? We’ve been together for a year, could it be I got HSV2 from him and he just never really experienced symptoms??

• This topic was modified 1 week, 6 days ago by June.
    sassafrass1098
    Participant

There’s a lot of possibilities. You could have had it before you met him and are just now showing symptoms or maybe he had it and was unaware since his symptoms were very minimal and gave it to you. If he already had it he may not be showing symptoms now because you can’t give it to him on his genitals again. It’s really hard to determine how one gets HSV. I’m not sure how I got mine. I’ve been with my boyfriend for 4.5 years and just now am showing symptoms. My boyfriend has never knowingly shown symptoms. So I’m not sure if I’ve gotten it from him or a past partner. The doctors just say to not have sex with active lesions and where condoms.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.