Seeking friends

Home Forums Pink Tent Support Forum Seeking friends

Tagged: 

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 65 total)
  • Author
    Charlotte
    Participant

Would love to join – can anyone tell me how? xx

Diane
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Diane
    Participant
    bam_1
    Participant

Hello everyone,  I am new to this support group! I was battling with herpes for over 2 years when I came in contact with the thing that has drastically changed my life forever!! 

I was in a relationship with a woman who cheated on me.  I didn’t know about this until I went in for my STD checkup n what do I find out.  You have herpes!! Worst day of my life!! I just knew it was done! No dating , I couldn’t talk to anyone! For a year straight I was severely depressed.  

All that changed when a very close friend of mine introduced me to this book almost a year ago called HSV Eraser I promised it works!!!!!! Anyone dealing with this such as myself I highly recommended this book!!!!

You can check out the link below https://bit.ly/32ubzWq

You are not alone in this! 

This doesn’t have to be a prison or death sentence! 

julwag2017
    Participant

Ive sent an email i would love to join too. Ive had this 20 yrs and this year its progressedinto sacral rash many months long now. I see a dermatologist in Sept. my other providers dont know how to treat me. Ughh

add value
    Participant

I would love to join. Lets help and support each other.

Kiara
    Participant

I am interested in joining as well.

Chara
    Participant

Can I get in on the group chat?
    Thanks

Acasia
    Participant

Interested. Not diagnosed yet but pretty certain with my outbreak that it is going to be positive.

eucalyptusdream21
    Participant

Hi! Yes I would love to keep in touch, it is hard to talk about this with someone who doesn’t understand and need some great girls like you all in my life! All of these posts have been so insightful for me!

eucalyptusdream21
    Participant
    Stephanie
    Participant

I would love to join also!!!

lindsay15392
    Participant

Hello! I am 23 years old, and was diagnosed 1 week before my birthday. I’ve really been struggling with my confidence since then. I’ve talked to my mom and grandma about it and was surprised to find that they both also have it. I’m looking for more people to be able to open up to about this part of my life. Guidance would be nice as well😁 I can’t wait to get to know everyone🙌🏼

rach_efda
    Participant

I would love to!

Isabelle smith
    Participant

Hi guys! I’ve just come across this forum and seen your posts! I am 24 and was diagnosed when I was 21 but still really struggling!! Would love to speak to people in the same situation!

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 65 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.