Seeking friends

Home Forums Pink Tent Support Forum Seeking friends

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 44 total)
  • Author
    Miskaten
    Participant

Hello, how do I join?

AZ
    Participant

Hi,

Love to join and chat. Not told any of my friends so I do feel very lonely and love to hear your stories.

Ladies,

I was diagnosed in March 2019. My now former spouse was cheating and purposefully infected me. It was brutal when I found out so I utlized denial and since I wasn’t sexually active with anyone, ignoring it worked. Fast Forward a year later, I’ve met someone I am interested in pursuing a relationship with. I roguely told him via text message and offered for him to ghost me immediately. To his credit he did not, though he is struggling with how to maintain his own sexual health if we are to continue to pursue a relationship. So, here is my question to you all who are in the throes of these issues: Would I know if I’d had an outbreak? I have had what felt like a zit in the vaginal area usually around the time of my menstrual cycle. I genuinely assumed I wasn’t cleansing as well as I should. Does this sound like outbreaks to you? I’ve read that the first outbreak is terribly painful. I do not recall a painful episode like what I have seen described. Am I still in denial? My blood test came back positive. Should I have another drawn to confirm? Would it be unusual to have gone through a very high stress divorce, and not have had an outbreak? I need guidance.

SS

Lola
    Participant

Hi, I woud love to be part of a group chat. Honestly I have just found this website and after 5 years since my diagnosis and suppressing my feelings about it, I would love to talk to other people in the same situation

carlajennn
    Participant

I would love too. please let me know how I can join

awkwardbutsweetsha
    Participant

I was recently diagnosed in October of 2019 and haven’t told any friends or family. I feel really alone and would love to have someone who I can talk to and who understands all the emotions/uncertainties that comes along with the diagnosis.

sweetpea7177
    Participant

I’m older but would be interested in being in the group to share stories. I may have some insight I can share as I was diagnosed 17 yrs ago.

carlajennn
    Participant

So how do we move forward? We can add each other via email first? Then share our numbers there? How about about that?

girlrocket10
    Participant

Hi everyone! sorry there has been such an influx of messages. I will try to reach out to you soon to add you to a group!

If I didn’t get to you please email me at girlrocket10@gmail.com

kathrynmiller30
    Participant

I’m totally Interested .. diagnosed about a week ago .. I’m lost .

Forever_mia
    Participant

Hi, I would like to join

hannah
    Participant

I’d love to join as well! I’m 22 and was diagnosed three months ago.

Alyssa
    Participant

I was diagnosed today. I cried. I feel for you. You are loved and important and you matter

Blake
    Participant

Hi I would love to join I was diagnosed today and am feeling extremely depressed

lisaxo
    Participant

I would love to join as well please!

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 44 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.