Scared to go to all natural treatment

Home Forums Pink Tent Support Forum Scared to go to all natural treatment

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Redhead
    Participant

I have been on antivirals now for over a year and I want to try something natural, but I’m scared. I only get outbreaks a few times a year, so I could either try something all natural or just start using the antivirals when I feel an outbreak coming on. I purchased Dr. Kelly’s book and course and I am very optimistic, but still scared to go off my antivirals all together. If I go off them totally, will my outbreaks increase? If so, for how long? Have any of you gone the all natural route with any success? I have been on these antivirals every day since I was first diagnosed. My doctor knows that I am prone to anxiety, so he said to just take them every day and to stop worrying about it. Any ideas for me ladies?

Tara44
    Participant

I have had herpes now for 3 years and was on antivirals for the first year. I ended up going off the drugs because they didn’t seem to be working. I was still getting outbreaks. I don’t know if this helps, but when I went off of them my outbreak frequency didn’t really change. I am still trying different things, but haven’t figured this whole thing out yet. My outbreaks still seem to be triggered by my period. Has anyone else had that?

Dr. Kelly
    Keymaster

If you discontinue your meds, then you might have a short rebound effect where symptoms might worsen initially. It can take some time for your body to recognize the virus again and to begin to fight if off naturally. If you do discontinue your meds, be sure to have another immune building strategy in place. There are several herbal supplements and topical remedies that are very effective. Check out the 30 Day Quick Start For Success program in the Foundations Course.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.