Scared

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Idkanymore97
    Participant

I’ve been having a lot of pain in my right pelvis. Of course I googled it and it keeps saying it could be a chlamydia or something like that. And I keep thinking that I might have gotten it from the same guy who gave me herpes. After I found out I was positive I slept with him again because he told me no one would want me and only we could do it because people wouldn’t want us, and I believed him. It wasn’t until a few weeks later that I started having pain and I’m really scared now. I don’t want it to be another STI or anything that has to do with anything sexual. I don’t think my mental health will be able to handle it. I try so hard to keep it all together but I’ve cried the last two nights. I can’t take the stress or pain. It only really hurts when I’m laying down or sitting at my desk doing homework. Which makes me think maybe it’s something else, I’m hoping that it’s something else. I already hate myself and if I hate myself even more I’m scared of what I’ll do. I’ve tried so hard to keep it together but I can’t do it anymore.

Jo
    Participant

Hi there,

I am so sorry for what you are dealing with! You must go to a doctor. Whatever the problem is you need to find out so that you can address it. It will only get worse if you ignore it. Please post an update. I am thinking of you.

tracygreen
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Idkanymore97
    Participant

Update: they think that I pulled a muscle, thank god. I was there about 2 weeks ago, just for a check up, and they did a swab and did std testing with what they took a sample of. EVERYTHING CAME BACK NEGATIVE! I went in to talk about results of my previous exam, they did an internal and regular ultra sound before. I broke down and asked him if he thought the pain could be related to and STI or anything he said all my tests came back negative. I ended up crying again but this time tears of joy. Thank you for thinking of me jo, now I can finally relax and not be stressed. I am no longer talking to the guy who started this all.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.