Relief Finally

Home Forums Pink Tent Support Forum Relief Finally

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    madelinemay25
    Participant

I created a cream that has finally brought CALM-NESS to my itchy storm! I have been married for 13 years and I found out that I contracted vaginal herpes from my spouse due to infidelity in our marriage. This was the hardest pill for me to ever swallow, we are still together but it has caused such a strain on our marriage due to the breakdown of trust that eventually lead to lack of respect for one another. I have struggled silently with this until I joined this group, in fact my spouse would only want to know what was going on with me if it limited me from still being intimate with him. You see, what is terrible about this situation is that the signs of him doing something was there but I ignored it at the expense of my health and for a person that in the end simply had no regard for my life just to have sex outside of our sacred marriage! I have prayed about our marriage and for now I continue in it because I am afraid of what life will be like alone. I ask that you not judge me for that because this is my NOW..I know emotional healing will change my outlook in time but for now my focus has been physical well being. If you are interested in cream please reach out to me via email at madelinemay25@yahoo.com

madelinemay25
    Participant

For me, I make a batch of the cream most times only once a week to fill orders, I have only been making it for the last 4 months, a few people tried it and then I started having others ask me for it. Be clear NOTHING can get rid of our diagnosis, My cream only help the whole outbreak symptoms. I am someone who went from periodic outbreaks (every two to three months) to every time I got my menstrual cycle, then to three weeks out of the month having different outbreaks. Then one day I looked up and my typical blisters that I would always get in the same spot on my vaginal area or on my behind started to be this crazy itching issue. I was going crazy until I realized it was an outbreak as well. I suffered for a long time trying every darn thing! I am really all about natural products (even more now 🙂 so I kept using all kinds of things to stop the itching and then I realized my mixture was working and it calmed the itching and healed up the chaffing I was having and when I even feel a tingle I APPLY and nothing happens. You can email me at madelinemay25@yahoo if you want to try it for your symptoms.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.