QUESTIONS!!

Home Forums Pink Tent Support Forum QUESTIONS!!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    esteslove1420
    Participant

esteslove1420
    Participant
    So I was recently diagnosed with HSV2 & while it’s been a rollercoaster over the past week, I’m reaching out to get support & answers to some questions I have. I chose to take the 10 day 3x a day of Zovirax just to see how my body reacts and kinda just go from there. Everything has been fine so far.

My first outbreak which was about 2 weeks ago wasn’t honestly as bad as I’ve heard and/or seen. *fingers crossed* definitely uncomfortable but I had NO other symptoms at all & how I found out was from shaving, I had an extremely small cut or knick & it turned into what I thought was a pimple but my lymph node was slightly tender so I went to the dr to get it checked out & she decided to test me.

I’m in a long term relationship & we’re both coming to terms with the fact that this is happening but I have questions as far as sex & hygiene. He has never shown any symptoms. We’ve been together almost 7 yrs.
    We are very sexual & experimental in the bedroom.

1 – Can we still both do oral on each other?
    (Obviously not during an outbreak)
    2 – My sore is all healed but I’m still taking the meds for another 2 days, can we have sex or should we wait till I finish the meds?
    3 – Is it safe to masturbate?
    4 – Any ideas or advice for shaving? I’m scared to shave since this has all happened.

Thank you taking the time to read and help!

harmony.zing
    Participant

I can’t offer advice but will share my experience based on your questions:

Oral – my partner and I have oral sex with no issue. We have HSV-2
    Meds – not sure
    Masturbate – I masturbate between outbreaks. I don’t use dildos. I use a vibrator, which for a while i used through my underwear for fear of causing an issue. My outbreak spot is around my perineum so I now just avoid that area if I feel palindrome symptoms. Hand washing and cleaning of toys is super important.
    Shaving – I stopped shaving for months! Now, I do shave but very carefully. I clean my razor with alcohol before and after using it close to my sensitive outbreak area. I avoid shaving in and around my period because menstruation is also a trigger for me.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.