Question to dr kelly

Home Forums Pink Tent Support Forum Question to dr kelly

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Inner beauty shines
    Participant

Dear dr. Kelly
    According to your book one should avoid
    Whole Wheat and white flour

Quinoa and amaranth are ok.

I strictly stick to this, quinoa, amaranth and rice puffs e.g. are a great alternative.

My question to you: is GLUTEN FREE the way that i could stick to or is this still something different?
    Gluten free would help me a lot as in the meantime we have many products labeled ss such, even spagetti…
    Thank you for your guidance.

Sorry probably i did not get this right, as i am german…
    Thank you !

Cypress
    Participant

… I’m not Dr. Kelly… but Gluten-Free would be the simplest way to avoid this. The reason why whole wheat and white flour are not good is because they contain gluten…

I hope this helps!

Inner beauty shines
    Participant

Thank you !

Cypress
    Participant

You’re welcome! Good luck!

Dr. Kelly
    Keymaster

If you are having frequent outbreaks, then I would stay clear of all grains for a while. Going gluten free is a huge step in decreasing the overall inflammation in your body and being proactive in rebuilding your immunity. Congratulations for going gluten free! If you are not having frequent outbreaks, then I think you will be fine using these other grains in moderation.

Inner beauty shines
    Participant

Hi there, i do have frequent outbreaks, basically nonstop…
    It is not so much blisters, it is more nerve pain down the legs, buttocks etc…
    And the itching and tingling…

Thanks for the advice I will try to live without grain now completely, so even no quinoa and amaranth.
    Only probably rice and potatoes… Even potato seems to be avoided as well being the night shade vegetable…
    Ok ready for the next round to fight it…
    Thank you and best !

Dr. Kelly
    Keymaster

Your welcome. Sending you much love and healing.

Live. Love. Thrive.
    Dr. Kelly

Keepmesane
    Participant

Dr. Kelly,
    I recently started experiencing numbness, tingly and burning sensations all over my body. Is this normal? I was recently diagnosed about a month ago. I was put on episodic therapy. At first I thought these symptoms were prodrome , could they be and go all over the body? I do take vitamins daily such as vit c, vit d, zinc and b complex. Then on occasion I’ll use lysine. The symptoms seem to have worsened over the weekend. Is there something I can try or do?

JustaGuy

I have a very peculiar statement slash question…… I have been AVIDLY chasing ANY and ALL degrees and ways for Herpes treatment. I got online and found in the middle of a forum somewhere a woman that stated that Zim’s Max Crack Creme for lip treatment was according to her a VERY successful treatment when directly applied to a sore she got almost INSTANT success with both pain AND healing. I of course in FULL DOUBT but was willing to try ANYTHING at this point as i had a sore on my lip that was GROWING larger and larger. It is a SPLIT in my lip that of course is directly inline with saliva that contaminates it directly with the Virus Herpes with really no way to prevent it from getting worse. I searched HIGH and LOW for the Zim’s crack creme lip formula that the woman had directly mentioned had worked but could not locate it ANYWHERE!! Which of course made me even more determined to find a source. In my search i coming up short “we don’t carry that anymore” to “out of stock” to “NOT AVAILABLE” were repeatedly the website and outlet responses. In my frustration i decided i would just buy some Zim’s Crack Creme in another form and attempt to see if it helps AT ALL. I am a mechanic, so my hands are my LIFE. I was starting to see that my FINGERS where getting more and more sore as time went on. I realized that i had been using my hands to cup the water to rinse my mouth out while attempting to keep my mouth at least clean in my imagination. Knowing that just rinsing my mouth out helped nothing regardless of what mouthwash or dental rinse i used. So in this realization that i was spreading the Virus to my hands through rinsing them with my moth making contact with them. I decided to get at least a hand creme from the Zim’s line. in the mean time while i searched for Zim’s lip creme. I am in NO WAY trying to sell ANYTHING for anyone. However this stuff WORKS!!!! I lost ALL pain in my hands, literally INSTANTLY. I have no idea but have it does it’s thing but my suspicions that EITHER Arnica or Aloe Vera or in some way the COMBINATION of the two are the reason why it works so well. Like this woman i found who was just trying to HELP ANYONE that would listen, i want to HELP EVERYONE that is in pain, it is NOT EXPENSIVE it costed me like 6 bucks for the tube. I used it on the crack in my lip several times during the evening, the pain was effected IMMEDIATELY and the following day the sore is ALMOST totally gone. Now i don’t know if this will last or anything successful occurring with this Virus OTHER than simply RELIEF of THAT sore. But wen dealing with Herpes pain and it being SOOOO determined to STICK around no matter WHAT i tried THIS STUFF WORKED!!!! OMG success against Herpes in ANY form to me is a simple step FORWARD rather than struggling with attempts and going further and further BACKWARDS…… Just TRY IT, don’t ignore THIS post, like i said i FIX CARS i don’t sell magic potions of any sort. I just want people to see and FEEL the success that i FINALLY HAVE…. I am betting that is WHY the lip formula is gone everywhere as other people have figured this out as well, OR the evil drug companies have intercepted this and made it less available somehow. I am hoping that its just sold out because a drug company like Valtrex or whatever intercepting this treatment source would be absolutely SATANIC to prevent it from being used… Use it, JUST TRY it!!! then come back HERE and TELL people about it!!!! It is a hand cream but put it on a dried with a napkin cold sore and FEEL IT!!!!! This is my first morning after treatment so i don’t have any news about HOW LONG it will last but the split in my lip is almost entirely GONE!!!!! Talk about a Herpes SILVER BULLET……. i am finally able to SMILE this morning without getting a split open bloody sore lip…..

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.