Please text me, need someone

Home Forums Pink Tent Support Forum Please text me, need someone

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    staygoldponyboy62
    Participant

hi, I was diagnosed yesterday with HSV2 and I am absolutely devastated. I feel so hopeless and depressed. If anyone can offer any advice, or just even be there to talk to me, it would help. Please just text me

Aly
    Participant

I am not sure how many messages you have received yet, but I want to make sure that you know that what you are feeling is entirely normal and it will be ok. Things may feel shocking and hard to believe right now, but with a little time it will get better. I was diagnosed about three weeks ago and at first I felt like my life was over. I cried for hours every day and I could barely even say the words out loud to myself. Some things that helped me the most was doing some research and telling someone. In my research, I found out that 1 in 4 women have HSV and that most people who have it don’t even know. I knew that if any of my friends and family told me they had HSV that I would be supportive and non judgmental, so why couldn’t I give myself the same allowances? Once I was able to tell someone, it stopped feeling like a big dirty secret and seemed a little more “normal.” No matter what happened, this was not your fault and it says nothing about who you are as a person. You are strong, you are beautiful, and you are loved.

Janjan
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.