Pictures

Home Forums Pink Tent Support Forum Pictures

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  haidenriley2006 4 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Jordan
    Participant

Would anyone be willing to let me send them a picture of the sores I’m experiencing? I’m not 100% sure what I’m dealing with is herpes and I can’t get into my doctor for another few days.

steph197
    Participant

Hi, I hardly ever jump on here, but I’m reading this and my heart goes out to you. Since my diagnosis I’m hyper aware of any little thing going on in the vaginal area. Did you dr determine what was going on? I went in with severe itching that lasted weeks…..she suspected lichen. Sure enough, it is lichen. So, now I have hsv 2 and lichen. At least with lichen a couple times a week I can use a steroid cream and stay away from soaps and perfumes to stave it off. I never thought I’d be so overtly aware of my hygiene needs. I hope you got an answer and are on your way to recovery!

steph197
    Participant

steph197

Participant
    Hi, I hardly ever jump on here, but I’m reading this and my heart goes out to you. Since my diagnosis I’m hyper aware of any little thing going on in the vaginal area. Did you dr determine what was going on? I went in with severe itching that lasted weeks…..she suspected lichen. Sure enough, it is lichen. So, now I have hsv 2 and lichen. At least with lichen a couple times a week I can use a steroid cream and stay away from soaps and perfumes to stave it off. I never thought I’d be so overtly aware of my hygiene needs. I hope you got an answer and are on your way to recovery!

• This reply was modified 4 months, 4 weeks ago by  steph197.

haidenriley2006
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.