Partners

Home Forums Pink Tent Support Forum Partners

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    PerfectlyImperfect
    Participant

I was talking to two different people when I was diagnosed with herpes .. I don’t know how to tell them cause I don’t know which of the two have it to me . Neither one has mentioned anything I don’t know what to do I’m so sad and feel so alone! Any positive notes would be heatedly appreciated thanks in advance ! I’m glad I was able to find this group of women !

trippingdazy
    Participant

I am right there with you. I’m in a polyamorous relationship with 2 people (thrupple) and I also have a casual partner outside of that relationship (with him I always use protection).

I was just diagnosed 3 days ago and I haven’t told any of them yet. I’ve just been isolating and avoiding everyone while I try to process.

As hard as it is to not wonder where or when you got it, it’s probably best to let that go. At the end of the day either of them could have infected you without knowing, or you could have had it for years and given it to them (or not).

As I prepare to have the conversation with one of my partners tonight, I will stay away from playing the blame game and hope he will too. He’s the one I’m most worried about since he and I have been having unprotected sex for almost a year now. I’m not going to lie, I’ve considered keeping it to myself because I’m really worried about his reaction but I care about him and his health too much to do this. I hope he can help me figure out how to break the news to our girlfriend next week 😞

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.