Outbreaks all the time :(

Home Forums Pink Tent Support Forum Outbreaks all the time :(

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    June
    Participant

Hi, I’ve had HSV 2 for two years now and I’m getting back to back outbreaks. I have swollen lymph nodes, a few sores and my body aches all the time. One of my friends told me that maybe maybe it’s not HSV outbreaks, but vulva cancer. These symptoms seem very similar. I was tested and did has HSV 2 years ago. I’m just a nervous wreck and want to cry. I have at least two outbreaks a month. My sores are very painful. Does anyone else have a lot of outbreaks? I sometimes miss the signs of an outbreak coming on and then the sores form. I’m so sad. Can anyone give me advice. 🙁

Ana
    Participant

First, you go to your doctor to make sure it is not vulva cancer if you have doubts. Research HSV2 friendly foods that are high in lysine. Stay away from foods high in arginine. You want to start taking supplements to build your immune system. Healthy eating makes a huge difference. Working out is important also.
    Listen to your body. Learn what foods work for you and what don’t. Change your diet.
    Living a healthy life with herpes is building a healthy body, mind, and soul.

Remember: Education is power. Don’t focus on the things you can’t control. Focus on the things that are within your power, and that is changing your mindset, your diet, eating habits.

jadesmith993
    Participant

I’ve had HSV2 for 16 years not had 2 out breaks in all those years until now. Same kind of symptoms as you and this out break has lasted about 6 weeks now

Diane
    Participant

I’ve had HSV2 for 12 years and apart from the initial outbreak never had one at all until now and in the last 6 months I’ve had about 5. No idea why all of a sudden 🙁

jane582022
    Participant

Hi, I hope you are doing ok. Is it definitely herpes, what are the pains like?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.