Outbreak stages

Home Forums Pink Tent Support Forum Outbreak stages

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    coronalove
    Participant

Hi everyone,

Ive been checking this forum non stop and i must give thanks to Dr. Kelly for providing such a great resource for people who are in need of support.

My question is, I am on day6 of my primary outbreak and the sores are starting to “crust over” but… heres the tmi, how can I allow myself to heal when my lady bits keep sticking together and cause more pain? Not only that but how can i keep it dry (due to discharge)? Or do i use creams to keep it moist? I’m torn at what to do. Can i use baby powder? Or should i wear pads in the meantime? I usually take a shower then take a hair dryer to it. Seems to help for the most part.

Theres little to no information about this stage. Any tips will help, im willing to try nearly anything.

shiskatra@yahoo.com
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    coronalove
    Participant

Sorry, its marked private. I cant see it the message

sweetheart93
    Participant

My first outbreak was not bad or painful did not burn when I urinated I could wash down there with not having any pain down there yes it did itch a bit only when I was walking it also went away in like 3-4 days

sweetheart93
    Participant

Nor did mine filled up or crusted up I hope that it gets better for you

Airotciv
    Blocked

I used pads for the discharge during the day and put a towel down at night for discharge. I did not wear underwear to let it air out. Try to only wear underwear when going out. Let your body rest

marirey10918
    Participant

Can you please explain each day of your stages. I’m on day 4 and I’m miserable. I noticed some wanting to crust while more started to show up. Same with the sticking together…when do they “pop” help me

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.