Oral Sex

Home Forums Pink Tent Support Forum Oral Sex

Tagged: ,

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    J
    Participant

Hi all. So….I really like to give oral sex. More so than getting it. I am all sorts of confused about what I can and can’t do. I don’t have any symptoms at all but I was told I had both HSV1&2. I have no symptoms anywhere on my body. I am taking the supplements Dr. Kelly suggested and also am on valtrex. Do I really have to have “the talk” with every person I want to kiss? I am a make-out whore. I love love love to kiss. Do I really have to tell someone about the H before I kiss them? Idk. Am I ever allowed to receive oral sex again?? If I don’t have any symptoms at all, should I let someone down there? I feel like I can never do it / get it again and it’s frustrating.

Rae
    Participant

Great question im here to follow. Im new and if lile input as well. Thanks for asking.

J
    Participant

Thanks for replying, Rae. So far I got no advice from anyone here lmao.

trgoddard24
    Participant

This is exactly me at the moment. I need to be able to at least kiss. With suppression med and no outbreak, seems reasonable to kiss, right????

J
    Participant

Yes, I think kissing should be fine as long as you dont have an OB. I wonder, however about oral sex. I want to give oral. I was told I have HSV1&2. But idk if that includes orally. How can I find out?????\

sdgretail
    Participant

I am in the same boat with J. I was just diagnosed 7 days ago. I love to kiss and give oral as well. Not sure what I can do either.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.