Newly diagnosed. Seeking advice and support

Home Forums Pink Tent Support Forum Newly diagnosed. Seeking advice and support

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Brenna
    Participant

Hello! I was diagnosed just yesterday from a small sore my gynecologist found during an exam. I wasn’t experiencing any pain, tingling, itchiness or anything of the like. Receiving the diagnosis sent me into a whirlwind of depression and shame and worrying about what my boyfriend will say/do. I think all the stress yesterday cause my outbreak to become much more severe. This morning I woke up with 10 painful sores. I already started on Valitrex and read that lysine helps so I took some of that today too. I’m wondering if anyone has any advice on how to control the feelings of shame and emotional stress since clearly that made my outbreak worse. My boyfriend could not have handled it any better and his support and love mean the world to me but I’m still feeling down and embarrassed and ashamed.

Also, has anyone had any luck controlling an active outbreak with tea tree oil or witch hazel or hydrogen peroxide? I know tea tree oil and witch hazel have antiviral capabilities so I’m wondering if that could reduce an outbreak.

I appreciate any advice 🙂

madelinemay25
    Participant

I make a batch of the cream most times only once a week to fill orders, I have only been making it for the last 4 months, a few people tried it and then I started having others ask me for it. Be clear NOTHING can get rid of our diagnosis, My cream only help the whole outbreak symptoms. I am someone who went from periodic outbreaks (every two to three months) to every time I got my menstrual cycle, then to three weeks out of the month having different outbreaks. Then one day I looked up and my typical blisters that I would always get in the same spot on my vaginal area or on my behind started to be this crazy itching issue. I was going crazy until I realized it was an outbreak as well. I suffered for a long time trying every darn thing! I am really all about natural products (even more now 🙂 so I kept using all kinds of things to stop the itching and then I realized my mixture was working and it calmed the itching and healed up the chaffing I was having and when I even feel a tingle I APPLY and nothing happens. You can email me at madelinemay25@yahoo if you want to try it for your symptoms.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.