NEWLY DIAGNOSED . NEED AND WANT FRIENDS AND ADVICE. URGENT

Home Forums Pink Tent Support Forum NEWLY DIAGNOSED . NEED AND WANT FRIENDS AND ADVICE. URGENT

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    NyGirl03
    Participant

Hey guys . I was diagnosed 4 days ago . At the time I had no symptoms . I haven’t told anyone s I am too embarrassed and really feel like people will judge me including my mom . Her and I have a close relationship and I tell her everything but I can’t tell her this . She works with stds and stuff and has always brought books and told
    Me to be safe . I do get tested pretty regularly , and almost certain this recent guy I was with gave it to me . This relationship was pretty new but I felt very comfortable with him and trusted him he was a man of god and we got caught up in the moment . Anyways he was apologetic but we didn’t end up working out due to other reasons , now I’m alone and just need people to talk to and advice . I haven’t had any symptoms yet I don’t know if it’s in my head due to the recent diagnosis but I do have have what looks like a single ingrown hair or a herpe. I can’t really tell it doesn’t hurt or itch .. I also got a random tingle . I’m not sure if it’s in my head or an outbreak about to occur . What do I do ?! Do I go pick up medicine ??? My doctor basically told me there’s nothing she can do because I had no symptoms and to let her know if I do . PLEASE looking for friends to talk to and advice . Also what’s the best thing to say to a new partner if I ever get in
    One . Thanks

saint sunday
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Alexandrea
    Participant

I was recently diagnosed myself like today actually and I’m embarrassed as well… All. I can say is your not alone and you want to get some antiviral medication to prevent outbreaks and lower the chance of spreading the virus… I’m so sorry u have to go through this and you have a support system here know that.. 😉

Rayguily85
    Participant

i was able to get rid of my hsv 2 with the help of Dr Ofua Ofure herbal remedy and i wil like you to try it out, search him on google

sassafrass1098
    Participant

Since your mom works with STDs she should know how common it is to get and how so many people are unaware they have it. I think you should talk to your mom so you have someone e
    You trust to talk to about this. It’ll make you feel better to have someone there for you. Also we’re you diagnosed with HSV or are you just worried? If you have been diagnosed your doctor should have asked if you wanted antiviral meds and given you some advice about this. I’m sorry you are going through this it’s definitely stressful and annoying but you’re not alone or dirty or being unsafe. I’ve been safe aswell and still got HSV. It happens to so many women. I don’t have great advice for dating with HSV since I’ve been with my boyfriend for almost 5 years now. But I would definitely do your research so you know the facts about transmission. It’s harder for women to spread to men and with condoms it’s roughly a 2% chance of transmission. I’ve read a lot of people talk about how they tell new partners and it seems being calm and positive about it helps men feel more comfortable with dating someone with it. Now for dating other women I’m not sure. Since it’s easier for women to become infected. I would recommend taking daily suppressive meds for at least a year to lower transmission rate, use condoms and dental dams. Hope this is helpful!

av88
    Participant
    Alice
    Participant
    nowibon489
    Participant

Hello There. I know exactly how you feel about getting Herpes and I’m so sorry to hear that. Fortunately, a few weeks ago,someone helped me mentally to cope with having herpes and surprisingly.. it really changed my life! I’m so excited to share this with you and help you through this very difficult time. Here’s a link that I found that really helped with my problems with Herpes in the past, and I’m sure it’ll help you too! https://bit.ly/33gyjeK Best of luck to you in the future! <3

johnchampuiroo
    Participant
    Lgsupport
    Participant
    millions34
    Participant

hey this is verry serious please help me help you try this now …https://bit.ly/30wXE26

millions34
    Participant

hey this is verry serious please help me help you get the treatment you need…https://bit.ly/30wXE26

Kushani
    Participant

The medical establishment is in an uproar…

After this female scientist released a protocol that you can do at home, to avoid, reduce, and possibly eliminate the effect of herpes.

There’s a reason why our traditional medical system cannot do anything about the herpes virus and why this new technology is providing hope for all people with herpes.

There is a rumor that the remedy she is releasing could be banned and taken down at any moment. So visit this page while the protocol is still up

• https://bit.ly/3gy5PAO
Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.