Newly Diagnosed…Feeling defeated and overwhelmed

Home Forums Pink Tent Support Forum Newly Diagnosed…Feeling defeated and overwhelmed

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Justagirl
    Participant

Hi everyone, about 2 days ago I was diagnosed with HSV-2 after going to urgent care thinking I had an allergic reaction to a wax I recently gotten earlier this month. I feel so alone and helpless, not knowing what next steps to take. I just graduated from college in December and felt like this new year (2022) would be a fresh start for me and was feeling on top of the world until I got this news. I have been looking for support groups all day and came across this page hoping to find fellow women who also were going through this… I guess a safe space where I’d be uplifted until I figure everything out and be able to uplift others. I have so many thoughts going through my mind as I type this (I’m pretty sure you all can tell with all of these grammatical errors lol) but I’m a very private person and don’t know if this is something I’d ever share publicly. I also just started talking to this amazing guy who’s in the military that’s coming home next month (first time meeting) and I’m trying figure out how to tell him about this and not ruin what we have going…. Just honestly wanted to vent and feel heard since this happened, I appreciate anyone who decides to comment because your girl really needs it right now. XOXO <3

Cocoa
    Participant

Text me 3128880816

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.