Newly diagnosed. Don’t want antivirals. Home remedies helping

Home Forums Pink Tent Support Forum Newly diagnosed. Don’t want antivirals. Home remedies helping

Tagged: ,

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Jdloner
    Participant

So I’ve had HSV2 for about 4 months now. I’ve had 3 outbreaks. The first was a single sore not to bad but it took a month to heal. The second time was a bunch of small ones that was painful because I also suffer from HS a chronic skin condition that causes boils and abscesses in my groin so my skin was out of control. I started cleansing daily with hibiclens antimicrobial soap and putting aloe Vera gel after every shower, it cleared up both the boils and the herpes outbreak in a few days. Now I’ve been religiously using hibiclens and aloe Vera my groin has completely cleared up even the scars from previous HS breakouts. Since then I’ve only had one outbreak that showed up on my butt and not my groin so now I put the aloe Vera there too and it also cleared up fast. I’m hopeful that with enough self care and self love and acceptance I can manage my herpes and not take any medications.

Jay
    Participant

So glad to hear that works for you. What kind of Aloe Vera are you using? A gel?

Jdloner
    Participant

Thanks and yes I got the gel on amazon fruit of the earth brand.

Jay
    Participant

Thank you for sharing!

jessica.ann2687
    Participant

Olive leaf extract does wonders for me.

mcoxoxo21
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    madelinemay25
    Participant

For me, I make a batch of the cream most times only once a week to fill orders, I have only been making it for the last 4 months, a few people tried it and then I started having others ask me for it. Be clear NOTHING can get rid of our diagnosis, My cream only help the whole outbreak symptoms. I am someone who went from periodic outbreaks (every two to three months) to every time I got my menstrual cycle, then to three weeks out of the month having different outbreaks. Then one day I looked up and my typical blisters that I would always get in the same spot on my vaginal area or on my behind started to be this crazy itching issue. I was going crazy until I realized it was an outbreak as well. I suffered for a long time trying every darn thing! I am really all about natural products (even more now 🙂 so I kept using all kinds of things to stop the itching and then I realized my mixture was working and it calmed the itching and healed up the chaffing I was having and when I even feel a tingle I APPLY and nothing happens. You can email me at madelinemay25@yahoo if you want to try it for your symptoms.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.