Newly Diagnosed

Home Forums Pink Tent Support Forum Newly Diagnosed

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Sue
    Participant

Diagnosed Wednesday, thought I had piles which bloody hurt, went to the docs and was hit with the bombshell it wasnt piles! Got 2nd opinion Friday and I’m in day 2 of antivirals, still in shock, disbelief, horror, fear, with constant questions, hoping and praying this will go away as fast as it appeared. Reading everything, changing my diet anything I can do. I’m so glad I found this site I don’t feel so alone or ashamed. Im 54, been divorced 7 years, waited a long time before i dated, always been careful (although not careful enough)? i have been under ridiculous stress over the last 2 years, i guess i’ll never know if i was a carrier and stress and lack of sleep brought this on or if my last 3 year relationship gave me a parting gift! I told one friend who lives a way from me today and with this site and her i feel slightly calmer. We cant turn time back, but the suppport on here seems great. Still wish i had piles though!

Phyllis
    Participant

What is piles?

I also contracted herpes later in life, just last year, from a man I was madly in love with. Turns out, he had been dating many other women. He gave me a ‘parting gift’ alright!

I am still not over him & haven’t had the courage to date anyone since he left me in August. This forum has been a godsend! I hope you can find solace & company in it.

Sue
    Participant

Ahh thank you for that. Oh piles ate Hemorrhoids!

Sue
    Participant

*are

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.