new smell

Home Forums Pink Tent Support Forum new smell

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Sara
    Participant

Hi all,
    I was DX the first of March of ghsv1. It was probably one of the worst experiences of my life, the pain, the shame, the embarrassment….I am making my peace with my Dx and constantly moving towards acceptance. I had a question though, does anyone have a different smell after they had their first breakout? I have since been healed and have not have any prodrome symptoms launching me into another breakout….it isnt a fishy smell like yeast or BV but I feel like I smell no matter what I use to wash with. I use vagisil wash, always have for years never had a problem. I also use vinegar douches only after my period with no problems for years as well. But now i just smell, or maybe its just because I know something is different down there. Anyone else have this? I knew I could come here and ask you ladies without judgement. Keep on keeping on during this pandemic!

Miskaten
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Bunny
    Participant

I just recently got diagnosed with type 2 and was experiencing the same as you.. turned out I had BV which is treatable, my doctor just gave me a nightly medicine for a couple days and it cleared up.

Sara
    Participant

thanks for your response. i dunno if it is BV bc i dont really have any noticeable discharge or pain with urinating etc. but if it doesnt get better i’ll pop in for a quick visit.
    xo Sara

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.