New news and low lows

Home Forums Pink Tent Support Forum New news and low lows

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    twfraggle
    Participant

Hello all,

I just got the news a couple of days ago and I’m still trying to process everything. It’s a lot of information but I was really glad to find a group like this to at least ask questions and see what happens. I’m definitely feeling all the emotions and guilt and lows. Trying to find some positivity around this and seeing women who support women no matter what is definitely a positive to start with! As much pain as this first outbreak has caused it seems like the mental pain I have will be worse. Beating myself up a lot about mistakes and making better choices. How did you all help yourself move forward and stop the mental damage to yourself?

Anyway I look forward to learning more in the group and most of all getting back to a positive place in my life. Thank you for supporting me even though we just met.

BeLove
    Participant

Welcome! So many people deal with this but it is not discussed. Just love yourself, we are all deserving of love. Life is a precious gift and living in the moment is key. I like to journal my thoughts everyday which helps. Get out in nature and breathe deeply.

I wish you lots of love and peace!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.