new mom

Home Forums Pink Tent Support Forum new mom

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    chelsea
    Participant

I’m 20 years old and back in September I was diagnosed with genital herpes. I was 7 months pregnant with I found out. My baby was born healthy but I’m still trying to cope. My baby’s father freaked out when I told him and a tho we were together for a year he says his test came back negative. He stopped talking to me after I told him I had herpes. I’ve been accepting it alot easier as time goes by. I just know I don’t wanna be alone forever

Dr. Kelly
    Keymaster

I am so sorry to hear about your story and how your baby’s father left you. That must have been scary finding out while you were pregnant, but I am thrilled to hear that you delivered a healthy baby.

I often think in situations like this that having a educator to intervene would have been ideal. I am sure the two of you had many unanswered questions and unfortunately there is a whole lot of misinformation out there.

Without knowing more detail, it is hard to say where the herpes came from and unfortunately you might never know. Maybe your partner had a false negative, which means that he did in fact have it, but it was not indicated in his blood yet.

My best advice for you is to begin to forgive your past and turn inward to focus on self love and acceptance. Learn to love yourself as you love your child. If you need some help with this, I would highly recommend my new online course Foundations Course. For a limited time, it includes a live group Q&A with me. This would be of tremendous value for you to get all your questions about healing answered.

Stay positive and allow the women of Pink Tent to support you. You are worthy of love and you can work through this! There is someone special out there for you. Have faith!

Live. Love. Thrive.
    Dr. Kelly

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.