New here.

Home Forums Pink Tent Support Forum New here.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Gimp463
    Participant

Hi everyone, I am new here and wanted to introduce myself. I am 34 y/o. Have been married for 13 years. I contacted vaginal herpes from my husband who had his first outbreak during his first marriage. He was open with me about it before we ever became intimate. I always assumed I would eventually get it as well despite taking precautions. I had my first outbreak a little over a year ago. It hit me really hard. Multiple outbreaks in the first 6 months even though I took a daily antiviral. I always get flu like symptoms as well as vaginal ulcers. I have multiple other health issues that affect my immune system. I have Fibromyalgia, arthritis in my back and neck, PCOS, and Endometriosis. I have never had a positive test come back but it has been hard with Covid to get into the Dr to get swabbed in a timely manner so my Dr said it is still likely Herpes. I have had a hard time getting straight forward answers. I have always been told that flu like symptoms ONLY come with the initial outbreak and that vestules are always present.I always have flu like symptoms and have never seen any vestules. (Spelling??) I have been tested for other STDs and skin conditions and I come back negative for everything else.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.