New Diagnosis & symptoms

Home Forums Pink Tent Support Forum New Diagnosis & symptoms

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Sammy Jo 1 week, 1 day ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Elaine
    Participant

Hi everyone, I was diagnosed today. Im just wondering if anyone has had any similar symptoms as me? Feeling kind of concerned and not sure if this is the side effects of my medicine or not. I have had a lingering headache the past few days. I first noticed the sore about 3 days ago and went in yesterday and they called me with results today. I also have a sensitivity feeling I guess on my right leg like it’s a sore tingling, raw kind of feeling on my hip, thigh and lower leg. Very weird and random and makes me nervous. I never had any flu like symptoms. The pain of the sore doesn’t burn necessarily it more so stings to me and only when it touches other skin or when I move to fast. Thanks ladies.

Sammy Jo
    Participant

So recently I feel like I’ve become more tired or my energy has gotten low- for example yesterday I went home and felt fine, put a load of laundry in and folding clothes. Apparently all the walking I became tired. I started to feel tingling in the heels of my feet and around my hamstrings. I then started to hover over my bed to help with the pain and it seems to help before I finally decided to just lay in bed. This is my first outbreak so I’m learning along the way.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.