New Diagnosis

Home Forums Pink Tent Support Forum New Diagnosis

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Kyndra
    Participant

I just got diagnosed. I started having pain that turned into an incredible amount of pain I have never experienced. I have an autoimmune disorder and take immunosuppressants…I tried assuming it was something else… anything else. So I pushed off going to the doctor. Then it was the weekend and I couldn’t get in when it had gotten much worse. I finally went and the doctor said it was likely I had herpes…they started me on meds and did testing…gave me lidocaine..etc… I feel just so defeated. I have been reading a lot and trying to get my head right about this but all I keep feeling is how am I going to find someone who will be ok with this. How will I be able to start a family. I have been talking to one guy who is so sweet and I think we could be great together, we haven’t slept together yet..but have talked about it. Now I have to tell him this and all I keep thinking is I wish there was a way I didn’t have to.

My doctor asked if I want to be on suppressive daily therapy or wait and see how many outbreaks I get and how bad they are after this initial one. I don’t know what to choose. I am leaning towards daily suppressive therapy because of my immune problems already but what if I do that and I am one of those percentages who get one outbreak and then don’t get another one which I have read about.

Lgsupport
    Participant

hello Kyndra i feel some type off Way after Reading this because i had herpes to and it was an unpleasing feeling and was uncomtforble around people. i got suggested about a product that made me free erased everything from it and i want to help people now like you i can relate to everything you just wrote. I leave the link here you can check it out hope it help you.

https://bit.ly/2DrG2eW

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.