Never Been More Scared

Home Forums Pink Tent Support Forum Never Been More Scared

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    sarah
    Participant

I’m 18, in high school and have a boyfriend of 8 months. This is the best my life has ever been. and I feel like I’ve just lost everything I’ve worked for. 10 days ago I was on a New Year’s cruise with my family. I got drunk for the 1st time at midnight and was taken advantage of by one of my friends. Guess that means I’ve cheated on my boyfriend. I got home and had to go to the doctor because I was feverish and had a bad throat infection. The white speckles in my throat that I thought was bacteria turned out to be dead white blood cells. My doctor said I should get my blood work done. She thought either mono or HSV 1. I literally screamed in the doctor’s office when the word “herpes” came up. The results came back yesterday. The guy from the cruise gave me mono and not HSV 1, but HSV 2. Just 2 weeks day ago I had a perfect relationship, and the healthiest body. Now, I on bed rest for 2 weeks suffering from a severe case of mono, UTI, and herpes–all given to me by the guy on this cruise who lives in another country. I don’t even remember having sex! I’m so young. I don’t know what to do with myself. Please help.

Dr. Kelly
    Keymaster

I am so sorry to hear this has happened to you! That is horrible!

Take the time you need to heal and know that this too shall pass. You are still so young and you have so much life to live. You are not alone and we are here to support you. If you would like, I do offer private coaching to a handful of ladies. Feel free to email me privately below and we could arrange to talk if you would like.

Please don’t allow this diagnosis to bring you down. You have our community of women from all around the world to support you here at Pink Tent. I encourage you to check out my online course which would be an amazing resource to help you get in the right head space to heal.

I wish you the very best.

Live. Love. Thrive.
    Dr. Kelly

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.