Nerve pain and prodome symptoms no outbreak!?

Home Forums Pink Tent Support Forum Nerve pain and prodome symptoms no outbreak!?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    K
    Participant

Hi guys, I was recently diagnosed with HSV-1 in November 2021. I had a pretty bad first outbreak but got it sorted with meds. However, since then I have had the typical profile sypmtoms a lot and no sign of any blisters/sores. Basically, I get the shooting nerve pain down my legs, tingling down my legs and butt, a lot of vaginal itchiness and lower back pain. A strange thing that happens when I get these symptoms is I get one small red spot that forms on my butt cheek. It’s only one and they look like pimples and don’t blister or itch or hurt. I’m just concerned because why do they appear every time I get these prodome symptoms? Does anyone else get this? Is this a mini-outbreak? Does this mean I’m shedding/contagious all the time? Also, I feel like my nerve pain gets triggered by alcohol, is this common? I’m really nervous because I’m constantly worried if I’m contagious when the nerve pain hits. Or is this all just post-herpatic nerve pain? Will it go away?

K
    Participant

I mean prodome symptoms not profile

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.