My least favorite Valentine's gift

Home Forums Pink Tent Support Forum My least favorite Valentine's gift

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Cypress
    Participant

Hi all,

Thankful to have found this page. I’m having my first outbreak, started a few days ago and I got the viral culture result yesterday. HSV 1. Worst Valentine’s Day gift ever. My symptoms are tolerable, but now I’m currently playing the waiting game …. my partner is out of town but he knows we have something serious to discuss. I appreciate the time, its giving me the opportunity to get educated and get rid of the tears…………. I’m nervous to be starting this journey, but I’m determined to not let this define me or change me.

Dr. Kelly
    Keymaster

Take a deep breath and know that you are loved and supported. When the time comes, just speak from your heart. You can learn how to manage the symptoms and move on with your life. This will not define you if you decide that it won’t! It’s all up to you.

Live. Love. Thrive.
    Dr. Kelly

Cypress
    Participant

Thank you Dr. Kelly!

I went out and bought a bunch of cute new COTTON panties, and I know with time (and a certain someone’s book and course) I’ll learn how to manage my symptoms. The talk with my partner went really well! I know things could be worse, and while I’m uncomfortable right now, I’m still me!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.