Multiple Out Breaks in 3 Months

Home Forums Pink Tent Support Forum Multiple Out Breaks in 3 Months

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Firstly, I am so happy to have found this forum. I can finally ask people for their advice based on their experience, and that is priceless. So thank you. I was diagnosed with HPV 2 in February this year, three months ago. I have had 3 outbreaks since then all lasting for a while. So, I have been clear for about 3 weeks out of 3 months. I have been clear for 3 days and can feel tingling and hoping it won’t be another OB. I am 23 years old, and as much as it does get me down I am starting to accept it. Slowly. Its a process and time will tell (with my future next partner) if i’ll be okay with it. But for now, I just need to heal. My question is, has anyone had frequent out breaks at the start of their diagnosis and things got better? Did you clear up? Did you fine any natural remedies? Any additional medicines? And has anyone actually tried that herbal doctor?
    Tell me you experiences. I want to know. <3

carlajennn
    Participant

I am curious with the herbal doctor too, didnt know if anyone has tried it.

theresa
    Participant

Hello ladies, i tried the herbal Dr and it did work. I have been good so far so good after taking his medicine and am living my normal life. Didn’t even have to tell my new partner about the HSV. Am so so happy and lucky to come across the lady that posted the link. I was actually sceptical at first but saw I had no other option cos I was really tired of taking everyday tablets and was still having outbreaks, but am glad am good now. I was even wandering if I am the only one who has tried him or others are just keeping mute. Goodluck anyway.

celavi9699
    Participant

My situation is the exact same as you.. even the disappearing and coming back.
    Please let me know if you find any answers:)

Swan
    Participant

Hi there ❤️
    My best advice is to take Lysine and vitamine C and D on a daily basis. Had my first and only outbreak in January this year, but nothing since.

Sara
    Participant

Can you take lysine long term daily?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.