Main route of transmission

Home Forums Pink Tent Support Forum Main route of transmission

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Dr. Kelly
    Keymaster

Every day I have women ask me about how herpes is transmitted. Herpes is transmitted from skin to skin contact. The virus likes warm and moist environments (mouth, nasal passages, genitalia etc.). The virus is most easily transmitted when there are sores present. However, it is possible to transmit the virus when there are no symptoms present.

Jessica
    Participant

Okay now for some real stuff. The only time I really have to talk about my herpes is when my boyfriend wants to have sex and I’m having an outbreak. I always tell him that I don’t want to do it when I’m having an outbreak because not only can he get it but he can spread it on me and it’s just a horrible nasty mess.
    I am still so horrified that I have this and it freaks me out that he wants to do it anyway. He says he loves me and he doesn’t care. But I know he thinks he doesn’t care until he gets it and then his whole life is changed. I don’t wish this on anyone.
    Is there something else I can say other then I don’t want to do it right now.
    I really do love this guy and I would be so heartbroken if I gave him anything.

Katie
    Participant

Have you talked to him about how you felt when you found out you had herpes? Maybe if he understands the emotional side better and what you went through (that true real perspective), he might have a better understanding as to why you don’t want to pass this on to him. The other thing I am thinking is that he makes his own choices now too-if he knows the risks and you’ve informed him, it’s his responsibility as well. However, you know yourself better than anyone else and what you need in order to feel ok with the situation.

faerie green
    Participant

Also Dr Kelly said that it can be transmitted even when you aren’t having an outbreak (though unlikely) – so you have been honest with him, and he has decided to continue the relationship, kind of does seem that he chooses to take some responsibility for that possibility (though sounds like maybe he is naive to the true consequences)

But also, I support you just to remember that even without the whole herpes thing, consent is consent. It’s a huge issue everywhere, and all I can say is that you have the right to say ‘no’ for ANY reason and have that respected. It might make you feel a whole lot better about everything if you can have that support around your consent in general in the relationship.

cosmoqueen
    Participant

Dr. Kelly I am more concerned into passing it on too my Daughter,Grandchildren or friends.I have friends that say oh taste this or try this drink .I usually say I have a sore throat or make up some excuse.That can only be used for so long.Is there away too know if you don’t have symptoms of the virus if you are passing it on.You talk about viral shedding is that only in your underwear cause at least there you can see it does Viral shedding occur on other parts of the body.I have always had a touch of excemza so now I am not sure if that is what it is or what?I only thought initially that herpes was a sexual disease but if you can infect other people that aren’t sexual partners like family and friends……What is your best advice as you deal with patients in a clinic setting?

Anonymous

I have been suffering from (HERPES) disease for the last four years and had constant pain, especially in my knees. During the first year,I had faith in God that i would be healed someday.This disease started circulate all over my body and i have been taking treatment from my doctor, few weeks ago i came on search on the internet if i could get any information concerning the prevention of this disease, on my search i saw a testimony of someone who has been healed from (Hepatitis B and Cancer) by this Man Dr Gumbla and she also gave the email address of this man and advise we should contact him for any sickness that he would be of help, so i wrote to Dr Gumbla telling him about my (HERPES Virus) he told me not to worry that i was going to be cured!! hmm i never believed it,, well after all the procedures and remedy given to me by this man few weeks later i started experiencing changes all over me as the Dr assured me that i have cured,after some time i went to my doctor to confirmed if i have be finally healed behold it was TRUE, So friends my advise is if you have such sickness or any other at all you can email Dr Gumbla on : (greatgumblaspellhome@outlook.com) or thought his website http://eromosalspiritualtemple.webs.com or call or what’sapp him with 2348161850195.. THESE ARE THE THINGS DR GUMBALA CAN ALSO CURE.. GONORRHEA, HIV/AIDS , LOW SPERM COUNT, MENOPAUSE DISEASE, PREGNANCY PROBLEM, SHORT SIGHTEDNESS PROBLEM, Stroke, Bring back ex lover or wife/husband….sir i am indeed grateful for the help i will forever recommend you to my friends!!!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.