Lots of changes…Now this at 22

Home Forums Pink Tent Support Forum Lots of changes…Now this at 22

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Dove_Devil
    Participant

I recently got diagnosed with Herpes. I’ve lived in this state for a month now since I graduated college.I struggled to get a job, can’t find valid insurance. Then I get told it could’ve been in my system for years before the outbreak, though I believe that I got it recently. I guess the when doesn’t matter as much as the it’s now…It’s not the shame or the disgust in myself that I can’t stand…It’s the fact that I can’t look myself in the mirror without feeling like somehow in all this, I deserve it. I got myself into it, It’s my fault and no one elses’. I feel worthless, I’m afraid I’ll never be able to get into a healthy relationship with this in me, but it doesn’t matter because I’m also terrified of spreading it. I hate myself, I hate this place, and I hate that this happened now when I already have so much else going on. This forum has shown me that I am not alone, but given how recently I found out (yesterday) my emotions have not caught up to my logic that I’ll be alright in the end. Right now, I feel like absolute crap, and feel like no one will ever get to want to know the chick with herpes.

Buttercup
    Participant

Hey
    I’m new too
    Not actually cormfimed diagnosis but I’m pretty sure it’d what’s going on
    I just wanted to send a hug
    I’m feeling pissed off atm too
    And just f#%¥ this shit
    Xx

Kenni
    Participant

I just got my diagnosis as well. And I told the guy I recently was with to be tested. Because I don’t believe I have had it for a long time like they say is possible.
    So he is going to get tested

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.