Looking for a friend to keep in contact with

Home Forums Pink Tent Support Forum Looking for a friend to keep in contact with

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    keepfaith361
    Participant

Hi ladies,

I am looking for a friend to talk to about this whole situation. I haven’t told any of my best friends or family. I got the call a month ago and the way my story goes isn’t the way most do. Unfortunately I was assaulted and left with this as a result and reminder. Mentally I am still trying to get passed it. That’s the hardest part. There are moments where I forget then there are moments where I fall into my mind and get so upset and just think the worst of things. I really hope someone see’s this and is willing to become penpals through email or something. If you need a friend I got you and we can talk about this together. Much love you guys.

-faith

Email: keepfaith361@yahoo.com

Gaby
    Participant

Hi there.
    I’m new to this and super scared about the whole situations too. I can’t imagine what you went through and I’m so sorry you had to go through that.
    I was diagnosed about 5 months ago and I’m still struggling to come to terms with It. I seem to have tried everything to stop the outbreaks but they won’t stop and I would be really interested in becoming pen pals too to share what works and what you find makes things worse.
    I do have full confidence that we will all be okay. We just have to find a way to get through it.

keepfaith361
    Participant

@Gaby email me if you want love and we can get to know eachother and hopefully others in this community to. Having someone to talk to can make a world of difference and I know I need it.

Gaby
    Participant

I’ve dropped you an email. Thanks lovely!

Sara
    Participant

I’d love to have someone that I can actually talk to about it, 12 years the only people that know is my mum and sister, and I don’t ever talk about it to them, xx

Gaby
    Participant

Hey Sarah,
    Please drop me an email and we can have a good chat about it. I’ve not had it anywhere near as long but I feel quite alone sometimes with it and it would be amazing to get rid of that feeling! X

H
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Owlbee0728
    Participant

@keepfaith I sent you an email. I would love to chat. I am struggling with my diagnosis.

Mia
    Participant
    Riley
    Participant
    Elle Rose
    Participant

I would love to connect, I am 22 and was recently diagnosed. My email is elrose224@gmail.com

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.