Lidocaine ointment!!! Helped immensely!!!

Home Forums Pink Tent Support Forum Lidocaine ointment!!! Helped immensely!!!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    twfraggle
    Participant

Lidocaine ointment helped So much for genital sores and urinating. Make sure you put it on 10 minutes before so it has time to numb

BeLove
    Participant

Yes, it does help a lot! I have been doing great lately but last night while sleeping, I began to itch so now am dealing with some little sores, night times are the hardest to deal.

twfraggle
    Participant

Yes, night is where the fear of peeing happens for me too. But if you can control the bladder just enough to get the ointment on for a few minutes it’s can help so much. Sorry to hear your having some symptoms again. Do you do suppressive therapy?

BeLove
    Participant

I was on valacyclovir for two years and it no longer helps but I am taking 1000mg of lysine 3 times a day and it has helped a lot to keep it manageable. I am not too bad today so as long as we can not scratch afterwards, we can heal quicker.

How are you doing and are you on meds? I wish you well, my dear!

twfraggle
    Participant

I have just started on valtrex so I’m hoping it will help. I’m nervous to see how many ladies have grown tolerant to it. I don’t want another outbreak. This has been terrible. But I’m slowly getting through it. How long did the pain urinating last for your first outbreak?

BeLove
    Participant

Actually a coupe of months 😢 hopefully you will have relief from the meds!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.