Just found out and panicing

Home Forums Pink Tent Support Forum Just found out and panicing

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    beckaamys
    Participant

Sooo, I went to a GP and from one look he said I had herpes and recommended me to a clinic for stis. The Gyn there confirmed it by visual test and gave me treatment to start.
    The person that I am certain that i got it from says he doesnt have any sores, which at the time he didnt but the very next day i was displaying symtoms.
    I am in a relationship now and I have been forth coming with the entire situation because i thought it was just an yeast infection.

Im hoping the treatment fails me and that i test negative but im a pesimist by nature so im preparing for the worst.

Thanking all the women in here because seeing you guys posting only yesterday made me feel like Im not alone.
    Im losing my relationship and i wouldnt be able to go into the field that I wanted as it requires you to be sti free.

But thank you. I needed this.

Open to tips

blue9423
    Participant

Hi Beckaamys,

I’m in the same boat. Thought it was a yeast infection, so went to get Monistat1. Now I’m praying that these sores are just from the very strong medication I inserted inside myself causing irritations. But most likely not. Am waiting for my results next week, but definitely preparing for the worst. Hang in there <3.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.