Just found out and I am struggling

Home Forums Pink Tent Support Forum Just found out and I am struggling

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)
  • Author
    smokinn26
    Participant

I was just told Monday that I have this and believe tto be hvs2. It not only has mentally distraught me and I feel like my life is over. Not sure if I got this a long time ago and just now having an outbreak. The guy I was sleeping with I have been for about a year on n off. I just think it is weird I am just now getting it so I am not sure it was him. I don’t know if I tell him or how to I am struggling with that. I am having a horrible breakout and could use any advice on how to help with the pain and how to get it to stop spreading. I don’t know how much more of the pain I can take. It’s been so bad I’ve had dark thoughts and knowing this could last week’s. Any suggestions please. I have been on the medicine since Monday and today ice started lysine and vitamin B complex. Looking for zinc still. I am in so much pain please help I have so many questions I am hoping to find answers here. Thank you in advance 😊

Christy
    Participant

Hey hun! Don’t worry I got your back! I’m it’s gonna fucking hard no joke and excuse my language but sis believe me when I say you got this. Right now you’re going through the worst of it and it will get better form here. I’m newly diagnosed too.. about 6 months. I take my meds and apply my cream.. make sure to apply the cream 8 times a day if you can cause that’s gonna help tremendously. Try to stay off your feet and rest as much as you could to prevent further pain. It will hurt but only cause it’s the first outbreak. Trust me I had 30 + sore.. talk about being an over achiever 😏😅 but it’s all good. I still struggle from time to time but some days I take it with a
    “grain of salt“ / just one day at a time. If you need anyone to talk to.. private reply me your email. I’d be more than happy to help

Kamille
    Participant

Hi,I now that feeling. I been thought the same trus me. I tried this and it working so far https://newherpes-eraser.net/just take a look if if you need it.

smokinn26
    Participant

Christy I do not know how to send a private message lol I am learning. I would love to have someone to talk to .

mgt
    Participant

Hi what cream do you guys use that helps? Going through the painful first outbreak right now :/

michelle4571
    Participant

Hi I went through the same thing so you’re definitely not alone. I don’t know who or when I got it because the guy I’m with doesn’t have it. What helped me a lot mentally was joining and reading different forum/groups.

smokinn26
    Participant

Do you have any suggestions on any other forums or groups? Its draining me mentally. I feel so damn ashamed and I feel so dirty. I am starting to distance myself from my friends and its not good. I would love to be able to chat some way one on one if that is at all possible I have so many questions and my friends the 3 that know think I need to see a therapist but I don’t want to I want to talk to someone who has gone through it. It’s easy for someone to say its going to be ok and you will live a normal life but they don’t know what its like. I look forward to hearing back from you.

smokinn26
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    smokinn26
    Participant
    Christy
    Participant
    Christy
    Participant

The acyclovir cream. Anyone works even the generic

tracygreen
    Participant

Hello girls, I think its high time you guys went for a change of medication. I used to have the worst outbreaks you can think of and after my flow, its always the worst. The pains, the itching, the sores, they were impossible to bear, until I was told about a good herbal Dr. Now for over two years, I haven’t experienced any of that. At times, a change of medication is what we really need. I still have a link to reach the Dr, let me drop it
    https://eldersegunjohn.wixsite.com/dreldersegunherbalho

am09souc
    Participant

I remember my first outbreak. I was so distraught. I made the mistake and called my ex because i didn’t want to be alone. The doctor who diagnosed me said, it looked like one of the worst cases she had ever seen and was surprised i was able to walk.

I used lidocaine cream. Ice packs. Lots of skirts and lose pants. For me, it also helped to wear pads in my underwear, like period pads. It helps limit chaffing against my clothes.

Your life is definitely not over. You have so much to offer. While I don’t know you, I bet you’re kind, fun, smart, loving, interesting, hard working, supportive, … this diagnosis does not define you. You need to constantly remind yourself that. You’ve got this. You’re amazing.

smithtessa010100
    Participant

Hello girls
    Such thing is a life changing matter and can also alter your brain.so I suggest you take an action immediately and save your life forever.
    i recommend this wonderful book,here’s the link https://bit.ly/2OnjFJZ
    GIRL YOU GOTTA LOVE YOURSELF!

Larry
    Participant

It’s NOT as crazy as it sounds!
    I discovered this purely by chance…
    But after seeing the amazing results…
    Especially now that they’ve been verified by scientists at three separate universities…
    And there are already over 49,000 documented cases of Herpes victims totally erasing their outbreaks.

96% Of Herpes Sufferers Never Got An Outbreak Again After Doing This

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.