Just diagnosed. Back, thigh, genital pain

Home Forums Pink Tent Support Forum Just diagnosed. Back, thigh, genital pain

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    Bianca
    Participant

I was just diagnosed with herpes about a month ago. I’m married for 28 years and I went out to catch up with a friend and he made a move on me and kissed me. I didn’t push him back which I regret. 4 to 5 days later I started to feel sick. Tired and dull pain in genital area, thigh pain and felt like I had to pee all the time.
    It took a month for gynecologist and family doctor to figure out it was herpes. Newly exposed about 2 to 3 weeks ago. Only physical contact I had in couple months was that kiss. I asked the guy and he said he has genital herpes and didn’t know that kiss can transmit the virus. I’m angry at him and myself. I blame myself so much and couldn’t eat or sleep. I lost 10lb in one month. My husband was angry first but he said he wants us to heal and move on. I started to eat and sleep a little after that but still struggling with so much emotions.
    I started taking antibiotics and one Acyclovir per day for a week now. But my condition hadn’t been improved completely. I haven’t had any outbreaks but I’ve been having a genital aching pain, thigh pain, lower back pain and feels like I need to pee sometimes. Those pains takes turns and comes and goes. My doctor said it’s taking a long time for me to heal because I’m weak and under so much stress. I would like to know if any of you are having a same symptoms. I also get tingle sensations in my mouth and arms time to time.
    I want to heal and move on but it’s hard to do so with pain and discomfort.

madelinemay25
    Participant

Bianca,
    For me, I make a batch of the cream most times only once a week to fill orders, I have only been making it for the last 4 months, a few people tried it and then I started having others ask me for it. Be clear NOTHING can get rid of our diagnosis, My cream only helps the whole outbreak symptoms. I am someone who went from periodic outbreaks (every two to three months) to every time I got my menstrual cycle, then to three weeks out of the month having different outbreaks. Then one day I looked up and my typical blisters that I would always get in the same spot on my vaginal area or on my behind started to be this crazy itching issue. I was going crazy until I realized it was an outbreak as well. I suffered for a long time trying every darn thing! I am really all about natural products (even more now 🙂 so I kept using all kinds of things to stop the itching and then I realized my mixture was working and it calmed the itching and healed up the chaffing I was having and when I even feel a tingle I APPLY and nothing happens. You can email me at madelinemay25@yahoo if you want to try it for your symptoms.

Bianca
    Participant

Madelinemay25

Thank you for your comment.
    I’ve been reading everyone’s post and it’s nice to know I’m not alone.
    I still have a long way to go to heal. But I know I will get there!

Bianca

madelinemay25
    Participant

Bianca,
    Stay encouraged and utilize support groups and try logging your symptoms and triggers.

Bianca
    Participant

Thank you for those kind words Madelinemay25!
    I am trying very hard to stay positive and find the reason in this struggle. I appreciate your support so much💕

Bianca

Roro
    Participant

Hi Bianca,

Do some research on diet recommendations for persons with herpes. Some foods can cause a problem. Changing my diet has helped me tremendously. I hope you find relief soon.

Bianca
    Participant

Hi Roro,

Thank you so much for that information. I’ve been thinking about medication and therapy but not food. I will definitely do some research.
    Do you have resources you recommend?

Bianca

gemmydn
    Participant

I had thigh pain not bad but aches and I was so exhausted all the time, for quite awhile before the first outbreak I thought it was the stress from work and other things our family is going through. I dont remember ever feeling tingling. And I always have back pain from other issues. Sorry your dealing with this. It really sucks. I’m not use to it yet. Not sure how I’ll feel later but right now. I’m still in shock myself. Hang in there. That is what I’m trying to tell myself too.

Jinian
    Participant

I thought HSV-1 (kind that causes cold sores) could be spread by kissing but not HSV-2 (genital herpes)??? Well now I’m feeling even more confused… :/

harmony.zing
    Participant

@Jinian, I thought so too and am now not only confused but very concerned! Can anyone else weigh in? Have to research again and see.

Bianca
    Participant

Jinan and harmony,

I wanted to let you know I just had negative result for both type 1 and 2.I had a faults positive. Doctor who gave me a faults test result told me it was new exposure and only physical contact I could think of was kiss. So I still don’t know what happened and I am not sure if you don’t get exposure to type2 by kissing.

Gemmyda,
    Thank you for your comment. I hope you are feeling better. people here are very supportive and they helped me when I was struggling.

There are so many doctors don’t know much about herpes and it was a very confusing experience.
    But if you are not having any breakouts but had diagnosed, I recommend to have further testing done.

Bianca

harmony.zing
    Participant

@ Bianca, thanks for sharing and wishing you all the best.

tracygreen
    Participant

Its a nice thing you shared. I quite understand what you are going through. I wan once in your shoes, felt depressed and like an outcast until a friend introduced me to a Dr who really helped me. It was later I knew he was an herbal Dr. Today am herpes free. I contacted him and explained what I was going through and he gave me a medication that really helped me. I have been free from herpes for two years now. I really don’t talk much about him cos I don’t like answering too many questions. But you can reach him through mail eldersegunjohn@gmail.com

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.