Just diagnosed

Home Forums Pink Tent Support Forum Just diagnosed

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Ty
    Participant

Not sure where to start, the news I got yesterday just made me feel some type of way. Mostly embarrassed and very uncomfortable. Although the news could have been worse. I really just need to vent and not be judged. I just don’t know where to begin.

Hurt, confused, and embarrassed.

Dr. Kelly
    Keymaster

Ty,

This is the perfect place to vent and share with us all the feelings you are feeling. The WORST thing you can do is stuff all of those emotions inside. The women of Pink Tent are here to love and support you.

Here’s what you can expect.

In the beginning, you will feel a whole range of emotions from anger to fear to shame. This is all very normal. In the beginning, your emotions will rise and fall, much like the rises and falls on a roller coaster. I have identified several stages of the healing process, which are very similar to the cycles of grief….from that of shock to acceptance and everything in between. I explain these cycles in detail in my book Live, Love and Thrive With Herpes.

Wherever you are, know that we have all been there before and you are NOT ALONE.

Sending you much love and many blessings.

Live. Love. Thrive.
    Dr. Kelly

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.