Is this normal?

Home Forums Pink Tent Support Forum Is this normal?

Tagged: 

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    stephaniegaga2000
    Participant

Hi everyone, I’m Stephanie and I’m so glad to have found this forum. Thank you in advance for your reply.
    I was diagnosed two years ago with HSV 2. I had an initial outbreak which started with symptoms of sacral pain, chills, muscle aches, shooting pain in my glute area and down my right leg. Months went by without anymore outbreaks.
    This past week, I have had muscle aches, pain in my sacral and glute region and down my
    Right leg. I have four lesions as of right now. One is on the gluteal fold area (I’ve never had one in this area) it’s more painful than the ones on my genitalia.
    My question is, why is this outbreak so much more painful than my initial outbreak? Also, is it normal to have muscle aches three times four days after the lesions appear?

Diane
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    theresa
    Participant

Hello dearie, what you are going through is completely normal. There are people who also went through worse pains than you are going through because we all have different bodies so it is completely normal. I will advise you go back to you Dr or you use a completely different kind of medicine like I did which really worked for me. The everyday suppressant I was taking was having no effect at all that I had to seek treatment elsewhere and for some months now, I can happily tell you I have had no symptoms whatsoever. If you want to try the medication I used, you should contact the Dr through http://www.drsegunherbalhome.com

graceforever
    Participant

Nice one theresa

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.