Intense Itching

Home Forums Pink Tent Support Forum Intense Itching

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Nadine
    Participant

Hey all.
    I am new. I was diagnosed with both HSV1 and HSV2 almost two years ago. I wasn’t in a relationship and still am not. In the past, Ive had sores that start with what feels like nerve pain. For whatever reason Acyclovir does not seem to work as well as Valcyclovir. Recently I’ve been in between job and haven’t had health insurance and that’s when the problem started. Doctor visits were just too expensive and so was medication. I tried a lot of home remedies such as ACV baths, lemon balm extract, L Lysine etc. but nothing helps. Right now I’m experiencing some intense itching. It affects my daily life, sleeping, and my work day. It’s so embarrassing to talk about because no one I know has come out or even knows about my diagnoses. I don’t remember my previous outbreaks being so itchy. So I went to urgent care. At this point it was just unbearable. The doctors confirmed that Herpes doesn’t make you itch in the way I was describing. They prescribed medication for Yeast and BV. You know when I doctor gives you medication and you just know it’s not going to work? Well so said so done. Then I realized my soap was irritating my Vagina more. So I thought maybe it’s contact dermatitis… again I’m back at square one, soaking in baths and basically not sleeping at night because I’m itching! Now the itching is painful because I’m sure my skins more irritated. I can’t help it. I have a doctors appointment tomorrow as I now have insurance so we can start figuring out what’s going on. Is this intense itching normal for HSV2? Also, what works to make it stop!?

madelinemay25
    Participant

For me, I make a batch of the cream most times only once a week to fill orders, I have only been making it for the last 4 months, a few people tried it and then I started having others ask me for it. Be clear NOTHING can get rid of our diagnosis, My cream only help the whole outbreak symptoms. I am someone who went from periodic outbreaks (every two to three months) to every time I got my menstrual cycle, then to three weeks out of the month having different outbreaks. Then one day I looked up and my typical blisters that I would always get in the same spot on my vaginal area or on my behind started to be this SEVERE crazy itching issue. I was going crazy until I realized it was an outbreak as well. I suffered for a long time trying every darn thing! I am really all about natural products (even more now 🙂 so I kept using all kinds of things to stop the itching and then I realized my mixture was working and it calmed the itching and healed up the chaffing I was having and when I even feel a tingle I APPLY and nothing happens. You can email me at madelinemay25@yahoo if you want to try it for your symptoms.

PAjess
    Participant

I am in school and dont have insurance but i use good Rx and with walmart it seems to be the cheapest option. Also i try and use L lysine everyday 1000mg. This last outbreak has been the worst because of the insane itch that came with it. Im honestly praying it will heal soon because im going nuts

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.